This Chicken Parmesan recipe is easy, simple, and classic. Choose your favorite pasta and pasta sauce recipe.
Chicken Parmigiana with Pasta
Makes 8 servings
8 Chicken Cutlets (may use breaded chicken tenders for ease)
1 Egg, slightly beaten
2 oz Skim Milk
1 cup Breadcrumbs
1 Tbsp Canola Oil
2 Tbsp Favorite Pasta Sauce
1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Pasta of choice
- Dip chicken cutlets into egg with milk, then dip into breadcrumbs.
- In a large frying pan add a small amount of oil. Quickly fry cutlets turning once.
- Layer cutlets in shallow baking pan.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of pasta sauce on each cutlet, sprinkle with ½ Tbsp cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with your favorite pasta and sauce along with sautéed spinach.”
1. Use a Gluten-Free Chicken Cutlet.
2. Use a Gluten-Free Pasta Sauce.
Nutrition Facts. Yields: 8 servings. Analysis per Serving: Calories (kcal) 262; Protein (g) 38; Carbohydrates (g) 7; Total Dietary Fiber (g) 0; Total Sugars (g) 1; Added Sugar (g) 0; Fat (g) 8; Saturated Fat (g) 2; Cholesterol (mg) 139; Calcium (mg) 58; Potassium (mg) 462; Sodium (mg) 687
1/3 cup Raisin Bran
1 small Banana
1 cup Skim or Soy Milk
Coffee, Tea, Water
2 cup Mixed Greens
1/3 cup Black Beans
1/4 cup Diced Tomatoes
1/4 cup Diced Onions
1/2 cup Salsa
10 (1 oz) Tortilla Chips, baked, low-fat
4 oz Chicken Parmesan
1/3 cup Pasta
1/4 cup Pasta Sauce
1/2 cup Spinach
Daily Nutrition Facts: Calories (kcal) 1229; Protein (g) 81; Carbohydrates (g) 173; Total Dietary Fiber (g) 24; Total Sugars (g) 75; Added Sugar (g) 2; Fat (g) 28; Saturated Fat (g) 6; Cholesterol (mg) 148; Calcium (mg) 883; Potassium (mg) 3332; Sodium (mg) 2503
Contact Family Nutrition Center to schedule an appointment with our Registered Dietitians. Let us help you meet your health and nutrition goals.