Makes 4 servings
For the veggie hater, finely dice the veggies before cooking and smooth over the dough before adding sauce and cheese.
- 1, 12-in ready-made pizza crust
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups sautéed vegetables: onions, peppers, mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
1. Gluten Free: Use a Gluten Free Pizza Crust.
2. Gluten-free and sodium-restricted: Use a Gluten Free, Low Sodium Spaghetti Sauce.
3. Low fat: Use a low fat, part-skim Mozzarella Cheese.
- Spread sauce over pizza crust.
- Layer sautéed vegetables.
- Sprinkle on cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 375°.
Yield 4 servings
Analysis per serving
- Calories (kcal) 452.71
- Protein (g) 18.37
- Carbohydrates (g) 57.65
- Total Dietary Fiber (g) 3.87
- Total Sugars (g) 7.18
- Added Sugar (g) 0
- Fat (g) 16.54
- Saturated Fat (g) 6.35
- Cholesterol (mg) 16.32
- Calcium (mg) 306.15
- Sodium (mg) 1031.25
Contact Family Nutrition Center to schedule an appointment with our Registered Dietitians. Let us help you meet your health and nutrition goals.